Tuesday, April 1, 2008

Stationery Designer

Another thing I've always fancied is specializing in Stationery Design.

I always liked owning good looking stationery, especially since I used so much of it throughout high school.

During those years, I've noticed that this company stand out from the rest - a.e.i.o.u. Studio

It's a local design house that comes out with cutesy, nearly always girly designs in their wrapping paper, gift boxes, gift mugs, photo albums, greeting cards, etc.


(Image - a a.e.i.o.u glass)



(Image - an a.e.i.o.u greeting card)


(Image - an a.e.i.o.u gift bag. I see this one almost everywhere - from MPH to the little Ah Kow & Sons Stationery shop in front of my house!)

Also, I think I can meet the skill scope to work with this company - most of their products looks like they can be easily created with some illustrating skills and a vector programme.

No comments: